3 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
10 drops of stevia, optional
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3 organic eggs, whisked
3 small or 2 large bananas, mashed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, stevia, coconut oil, eggs and bananas.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.