Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup dandelion root coffee or regular coffee
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey or 4 drops stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch cloves and nutmeg
- 1 pinch vanilla powder or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin (you can use a can pumpkin), (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring dandelion coffee and coconut milk, and maple syrup to a boil.
- Stir in stevia, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Transfer mixture to blender and process until frothy.
Top with coconut whipped-cream