Red Potato Salad
- 8 red potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 5 dill pickles, plus 1 tablespoon of the pickle brine
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried dill or handful of chopped fresh dill
- Herbamare to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Grapeseed Vegenaise to taste (you can find this at your local health food store or Wegmans)
- Place potatoes in water in a big pot. Bring to boil and turn down the heat to medium, letting them cook until fork tender. Drain the water and let cool for 1 hour or until completely cool. .
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a big bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.