- 4 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado or coconut oil
- Cinnamon to taste
- Grade B maple syrup
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add vanilla, coconut milk, mashed banana and mix well.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter into the hot skillet. Top each pancake with 5 slices of banana and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes, flip it over and cook for 1 more minute.
- Drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
Sprinkle with raw cacao powder before serving.