- 1 cup cooked rice or quinoa
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- Coconut aminos (or tamari) and toasted sesame oil to taste
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a frying pan. Add the onion and shiitakes, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, bell pepper and carrot, cook for 10 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- In a big bowl, mix together the rice and veggies and drizzle with sesame oil and coconut aminos.
Add 4 scrambled eggs for extra protein.