- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tomates, diced
- 3 shallots, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Celtic sea salt, black pepper and hot red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 tablespoon of each parsley, basil and oregano, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Heat the oil over medium heat, add shallots and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and zucchini. Season with salt, pepper and pepper flakes and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Add the parsley, basil, oregano and spring onion. Drizzle with olive oil.