SWEET POTATO FRITTERS
1 sweet potato or yam, spiralized
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Pinch of garlic and onion powder
Pinch of paprika powder
Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine all the ingredients (except olive oil) together in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, portion out 6 fritters and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve immediately.