2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
1 onion, diced
2 cups mushrooms (crimini, shiitakes, dried), thinly sliced
2 celery stalks, diced
1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
3 red potatoes, diced
1 teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme
1 teaspoon dried paprika
2 bay leafs
2 tablespoons gluten free flour
3 handfuls baby kale
4 garlic cloves, minced
Herbamare, Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a soup pot, sauté onion in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, celery, carrots, potatoes, marjoram, paprika and bay leafs and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Add flour, stir and cook for 1 more minute.
- Cover the veggies with cold water and stir well. Bring to boil, turn down to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add baby kale, garlic, Herbamare, salt and pepper and simmer for 5 more minutes.