- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 big orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pound organic skinless boneless chicken thighs, washed and and cut into small strips
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare
- 1 tablespoon GF flour
- Water (about 1 cup)
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat; add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, chicken, curry, paprika and Herbamare and sauté for 10 minutes. Sprinkle flour over meat and stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cold water and stir well. Bring to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Serve over veggies or rice or quinoa.