Garlic Lemon Chicken
- 1 pound organic skinless and boneless chicken breast or thighs, washed and cut into strips
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of one lemon
- In a bowl, mix chicken, black pepper, salt, rep pepper flakes and garlic.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Stir in lemon juice and cilantro.