Coconut Nutty Granola
- 2 cups old-fashioned gluten free rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups raw unsalted nuts or seeds (your choice of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts.....), roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried fruit (raisins, cherries, black currants.....)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients together, except dried fruit, in a baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stir, and bake for 20 more minutes or until golden.
- Add the dried fruit, mix well.