Mom's Scrambled Eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper (I like to use the Italian green peppers)
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway (if you don't have caraway, leave it out)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 eggs
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Black pepper and paprika to taste
- Heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onion, green pepper, caraway, garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and salt, stirring often.
- Cook until you reach desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and paprika.
The caraway in this recipe helps in the digestion of this meal.
I like to use local eggs that are from free range and happy chickens; the taste and nutritional value is so much better than conventional eggs.