Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Spread the broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast without stirring, until the edges are crispy and tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve warm.