Smoked Paprika Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (I like to use Eden's brand)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (I love to use Laconiko OO- sooo tasty)
- 2 tablespoons water or liquid from the chickpeas
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika to taste
- Onion and garlic powder to taste
- Put chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, olive oil, water, and salt to a food processor and process for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Put in a bowl and drizzle with OO and sprinkle with black pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder.
Enjoy with carrots, celery or your favorite crackers/chips.