2 tablespoons butter or avocado oil
1 onion, diced
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3 leeks, washed and sliced
2 red potatoes, peeled and diced
1/2 cauliflower, roughly chopped
4 stalks celery, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon Herbamare
Chicken broth or water
Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste
Crushed red pepper flakes to taste, optional
- Melt butter in a soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add leeks, potatoes, cauliflower, celery and season with Herbamare, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Cover with broth or water and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Season with Celtic sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle with pepper flakes.